Thursday, September 22, 2011

Raver's Delight~*

Spark a bowl and
Puff-puff-pass it.
Wait for those warm fuzzy
Feelings to open my mind.

On go the SkullCandy's.
Select: "Hardstyle Mix. Vol. 2"
Sit in a cozy spot -
RAVE to KITsune DJ!

Close my eyes and
In each hand rests
Tools of intricate beauty -
Two glo-sticks (each attached to a string).

As the music wraps around
My brain, my inner raver Begins.
Slowly, I twirl each poi,
My feet planted in the ground.

The lyrics begin,
And my body twirls in
Freestyle only anti-pattern
Can bring me freedom to do.

Hard bass-throbs tickle
My ears, and I pattern
My twirls, with each
Pulse, glo-sticks swing down.

Everything stills, and
"Speed of Sound" begins it's
Lyrical build - an I
Anti-pattern, glosticks in hand.

The drop builds as I
Twirl out the poi from each hand.
Bouncing and mindlessly Effervescent,
I twirl and spin, full of energy and light.

I become one with the beat,
Lost and ecstatic. Life becomes
Me, the beat, and the
Hypnotic play of poi dance.

Kit, he'd be proud, if
Only he could witness my vision.
My ultimate Raver-goal:
To become an evocative poi artist.

All those "mini-raves" with
Ninja Down, Mamas, Haze'n'
Kit's Quasi-psychadelic mixes
And poi choreography are imprinted.

Now, as I finish my
Preparations, I can feel his
Influence in my veins,
Pulsing as I begin my quest.

As I practice, I plan
In my mind the best way
To time everything, to
Poi and do justice to his mix.


P.L.U.R.R.R.!

~Giggles: THe Mo'Fuckin' Squirrell!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment