Tuesday, March 7, 2017

We CAN fill each others' cup!

Every rose has its thorns.
I’d like to simply be an angel
But many a time I wear horns.
When stress blinds, I’ve got to be less painful.

The preciseness of my words are lacking
As I struggle for cohesiveness
I fear my goodness is a –slacking
When I find myself in lower consciousness.

Life can be such a crazy ride,
The coaster rolls up ‘n’down ‘ n’ round
I hope my imperfections slide,
As I climb up to a higher sound.

I know naught how my energy
Ebbs and flows, or even why
But if I can conquer the dark & lethargy
I know I can soar high!

Apologies are in order to loved ones
For the effects of my stresses.
I promise to fend “IT” off as it comes
So that my tongue merely blesses.

It is ever increasingly important
To always put forth Good
As we raise eachg other above the Discordant
To bring Love and Peace to the hood.

We all must rise, Up, UP!
Break our mental, emotional, physical chains!
We can fill each others’ cup
As we move from dependence on governance to brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment