Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How You

As I listen to your beauteous song,
My soul just has to go and dance along
And I smile at you, my Love
And wonder how you came to join me from far above

You love me when I’m mad,
You paint smiles on my mouth when sad.
I cannot fathom how this happened
But grateful I am – it’s better than I ever imagined!

Cat’s got my tongue as I stumble around
Making unintelligible sound
As you pour your love into me
You open my eyes to truly see

How to be positive when facing struggle
How to prepare for the future rubble,
How I’m gorgeous even though I’ve got problems
How to transform out of this Autumn

And into the beautiful breezy butterfly
That within this scarred cocoon lies
Awaiting with bated breath its unfurling
That’s only possible with this healing

You have provided me this divine space
You help me climb to a higher place
You throw blessings around everywhere
You constantly show all you care!

In case you don’t know why I feel
So passionately for you – it’s cuz you heal
As you gracefully through life flow
And make the world around you grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment