Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Triforce of Hope

Zooming down the alley into the night,
The ship starts shaking, I hear a-knocking
Oh, something’s not quite right!
As I push my will forward, it sputters, choking.

Puttering down inertia takes over
Dead in the water, my ship is at a standstill
Cursing SHIT FUCK SHIT DAMN UUGGGHH I strain, hoping for a brother
Sometimes, though when others won’t women will

Together we form a triforce
Of Maiden,  Mother, Crone
Upon being thanked these women resound “Of course!”
As they help me seat my thirsty ship in a lined throne.

Mother helped steer since I was so flustered
Crone supported the pushing and pulling
And together we all divinely mustered
My sanctuary ready for fueling.

Leaving her hastily while I slip
Into the Crone’s car with the red bottle
With which to acquire my sanctuary’s spirit
So that once more the van can throttle

I strike a conversation with this woman of allure
Her voice comes out thick with a foreign sound
I listened to her talk of a movie, attention pure
When I asked where she was from, her answer made my interest abound

“Israel” the one word sentence hung
Briefly in the air like cigarette smoke
Before I could express how my heart sung
As I realized now her earlier joke

I was so grateful to this kind woman’s help
And she made no big deal of it, “One day, you could save my life.”
I know definitely I would run towards her yelp
If ever it were needed to fight against Nazi strife.

Without her pervasive vibe of zen,
I’m sure that last night could have spiraled into havoc
There was a time or two for Mother when
She’d rather have left,  but Crone brought glue magic

The synchronicity of us three coming together
Shows how the world of good is still active and pure
These throughts help brighten my internal weather
And gives validation to leading by example for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment