Monday, February 6, 2017

SoOr

9/25/16

Oh, how nice to see you it is,
This past year's gone by like a whiz.
And finally all our talk's come to fruition,
Maybe now I can accomplish my mission.

Lovingly have we embraced before,
And then off I went upon my tour,
State by state I hitched Further away
When oft you told you'd hoped I'd stay.

At this my heartstrings did feel pull,
As my mind did mull
How could this wish
Be made accomplish?

I needed resources and skills,
So as to align our wills
Perfectly so as to match -
Red lines join our hips as a sash.

Never have our lives been so close -
But I fear someone dear finds us gross -
Yet my heart skips in looking at
Your Self which is quite all that.

As you climb into our white
Horseless carriage, all shiny and bright
I yearn to be far away with you,
Laying out underneath a sky so blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment